With the increasing needs of users, the research and development of sewage treatment agents are developing towards a higher level and more fields. The classification and development direction of sewage treatment agents are introduced below.
1、 Introduction to common sewage treatment agents:
1. Flocculant: it can effectively separate stubborn substances from liquid. It is commonly used in primary sedimentation tank, secondary sedimentation tank, tertiary treatment or advanced treatment, etc. The main purpose is polyacrylamide.
2. Coagulant: auxiliary flocculant can enhance coagulation.
3. sewage treatment agent regulator: adjust the remaining sludge before dehydration.
4. Demulsifier: mainly used for pretreatment of oily wastewater.
5. Defoamer: mainly used to eliminate a large number of bubbles generated during aeration or mixing.
6. PH regulator: used to adjust the pH of sewage.
7. Redox agent: mainly used to treat wastewater containing oxidizing or reducing substances.
8. Disinfectant: used for disinfection treatment before wastewater discharge or reuse.
9. Microbial flocculant: tap water and reclaimed water can be reused for purification, safe and non-toxic.
2、 Development direction of sewage treatment agent:
1. The specificity of sewage treatment agents should be improved so that users can choose according to industry classification to avoid poor use effect due to wrong selection.
2. Develop multi-functional sewage treatment agents to expand the scope of use of chemicals.
3. The development of green water treatment chemicals is an inevitable trend in the future. With the continuous improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, green, environmental protection and energy conservation have become one of the standards for users to choose and use. Therefore, in order to occupy a leading position in the market, it is necessary to reduce the pollution caused by the use of chemicals in order to achieve the goal of zero pollution.
Sewage treatment agents include flocculant, corrosion inhibitor, scale inhibitor, biocide, laxative, cleaning agent, pre membrane agent, defoamer, decolorizing agent, chelating agent, deaerator and ion exchange resin.
1. Sewage treatment reagent flocculant
As for the development of flocculants, it is a long speech, which is not easy to remember. Therefore, three points are summarized. The first point is that flocculants are mainly used to strengthen solid-liquid separation in the field of sewage treatment agents. The second point is that the method of adding coagulant aid can be used to strengthen the flocculation effect. The third point is that flocculant is a cheap and efficient phosphorus removal method.
2. Coagulant aid for sewage treatment
Two points are summarized. The first point is that the function of coagulant aid is to adjust or improve coagulation conditions; The second point is that it can increase the particle size, density and fruit setting of alum.
3. Sewage treatment agent corrosion and scale inhibitor
As the name suggests, corrosion and scale inhibitor is a water treatment agent to alleviate the scaling and corrosion of circulating water equipment such as boilers. The agent is composed of alkaline substances and organic compounds, and corrosion inhibitor is added to prevent the heating surface from being corroded. The alkaline substances in the reagent react with calcium and magnesium salts in the water through chemical reaction in the boiler to generate water slag. After precipitation, they are discharged out of the boiler through the blowdown function to reduce the concentration of calcium and magnesium ions in the water, so that no scale is generated in the boiler.
4. Sewage treatment agent cleaning agent
Cleaning agent is a volatile solvent that can dissolve penetrant, which is used to remove excess penetrant on the surface of the inspected workpiece. Some cleaning agents are specially designed to remove metal hydroxides, calcium carbonate and other similar scale attached to the surface of polyamide, polysulfone and film components. Before using the cleaning agent, check the cleaning tank, pipeline and security filter, and install a new filter element.
5. Sewage treatment agent bactericide
Bactericide for sewage treatment is mainly a kind of agent to eliminate harmful bacteria such as bacteria and microorganisms. Internationally, it is usually used as a general term for the prevention and treatment of various pathogenic microorganisms.